The HyperX Cloud II Wireless Headset features specially-tuned 53mm drivers for rich, and immersive audio, durable and reliable design with an aluminum frame, HyperX signature memory foam and premium leatherette for comfort, 2.4GHz wireless with up to 30 hours battery life, 7.1 virtual surround sound, detachable noise-cancelling microphone, built-in mic monitoring, and is multi-platform compatible.
Legendary comfort goes wireless
The comfort of the Cloud II Wireless is a perfect match for a long-lasting battery and a fast 2.4Ghz wireless connection.
- Up to 30 hours battery life – Over a day’s worth of gaming from one charge.
- 2.4GHz – A fast connection for seamless audio.
- Up to 20m range – Step away from your screen but not the entertainment.
HyperX signature comfort
Feel the HyperX difference in the details like our signature memory foam, premium leatherette, weight distribution and clamping force. A more comfortable experience is achieve with the adjustment of these factors. This makes a huge difference during longer gaming sessions or whenever headset is being worn for long periods of time.
Hear the rich, impactful sounds of your games with clarity and precision. Specially-tuned 53mm drivers let you lose yourself in the game world or focus on important audio cues.
Durable, reliable headset
The aluminum frame is flexible enough to adjust for various head sizes and built tough, so it’s ready to play, day in and day out.
- Virtual 7.1 surround sound – 7.1 can be toggled on for improved positional audio and an expanded sense of space.
- Detachable, noise-canceling microphone – Keep communications clear and reduce ambient noise so it won’t affect your voice chat.
- Built-in mic monitoring – Allows you to listen to your voice so you’re not speaking too loudly while the headset is on.
|Dynamic, 53mm with neodymium magnets
|Circumaural, Closed back
|Sound pressure level
|104dBSPL/mW at 1kHz
|Weight with mic
|Cable length and type
|USB charge cable (0.5m)
|2.4 GHz Up to 20 meters
|Electret condenser microphone
|-20dBV (1V/Pa at 1kHz)